MY English School, located in downtown Shanghai, has been open since 2011. We teach elementary and junior high school students (from 3 to 14 years old).
Our school is distinguished in the following areas:
- Ivy League Inspired Teaching: Our teaching methodology is based on language learning and teaching guidelines developed by the company founders at Columbia University. Our learning system motivates and enables students to speak, listen, read, and write effectively. Our system emphasizes the best teaching practices from the East and West. In addition, we help students to be successful on local, public school tests of language proficiency.
- Professional Teachers: We provide parents and students with stable and qualified teachers. All teachers have bachelors or masters degrees and certification to teach English as a foreign language. Furthermore, all foreign teachers are native speakers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Innovative Technology: We promote the use of high technology in the classroom (e.g. iPads, net-books, online language learning website) to motivate students learn English. Students enjoy using technology to learn. In addition, studies have shown that using technology effectively in the classroom can enable students to be more successful on tests of language proficiency than traditional ways of teaching.
- Small classes: The maximum number of students in a class is 10. Small classes mean that students have more opportunities to interact with teachers.
We are looking for highly motivated teachers who have the following qualifications:
· BA or above in education or related field and/or TESL certification.
· At least two years of experience teaching English (preferably to young learners).
· Familiarity with using technology in the classroom.
· Desire to teach children.
Salary and hours are negotiable and dependent upon previous experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume or CV to Mr. William Green at firstname.lastname@example.org