MY English School, located in downtown Shanghai, has been open since 2011. We teach elementary and junior high school students (from 3 to 14 years old).
Our school is distinguished in the following areas:
Ivy League Inspired Teaching: Our teaching methodology is based on language learning and teaching guidelines developed by the company founders at Columbia University. Our learning system motivates and enables students to speak, listen, read, and write effectively. Our system emphasizes the best teaching practices from the East and West. In addition, we help students to be successful on local, public school tests of language proficiency.
Our school has currently partnered with various teaching sites (training centers, bilingual kindergartens, and local schools) to provide them with excellent teachers (e.g. English, Art and Math teachers) who are highly motivated and maintain the highest standards. The mission of our Expat Talent Division is to connect professional teachers with the top schools and learning centers in China.
- Teaching English or other subjects of interest to Chinese students (the teacher needs to state what age group and/or subject he or she would prefer to teach when applying for this job).
- Planning for lessons during work time.
- Grading assessments and providing feedback to students
- Taking part in team building events
- Maintaining positive relationships between the center and partner schools.
Salary range: 20,000 RMB- 30,000 RMB/per month or higher depending on qualifications. After submitting your application, we will match your job skills and qualifications with our schools.
- Teachers must have a bachelors degree.
- BA or above in education or related field and/or TESL certification
- At least two years of experience teaching English or subject of interest
- Familiarity with using technology in the classroom
- Familiarity with curriculum and assessment of language learners
- Desire to make teaching a profession
- Salary and hours are negotiable and dependent upon previous experience and qualifications. Salaries can range from 20,000 RMB – 30,000 RMB/month for full time positions. Part time positions are also available.
Send your resume or CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below:
Please also indicate if you would be willing to do a demo lesson.
Sign Up for Opportunities!
Qualified Teacher? Join our WeChat group to get updates immediately about job opportunities!